Squarespace is the easy way to build a beautiful brand & business online, & in the service of that mission we make a lot of beautiful things: films, digital experiences, social content, OOH & much more. Were seeking a talented leader to help guide the people & processes that make our award winning Creative Department run.
Our ideal candidate comes from production (whether broadcast, digital or integrated), but also has an appreciation for the broader systems & functions that are required to create uncompromising creative work in a fast paced environment, like project management, business affairs & studio operations. This person will lead a team of producers & seamlessly partner with creative, marketing, finance & product leaders across the company. In essence, they will be the Managing Director of our in-house agency, ensuring that we can continue to deliver against the needs of the business & our own sky-high standards.
- Lead our bi-coastal Production team.
- Work closely with Creative Operations & Business Affairs.
- Own production budget & work with finance leaders to forecast our spend.
- Weigh in on scopes, budgets, calendars, vendor selection, contracts & agreements.
- Help defend the processes we have & create the ones we still need.
- Uphold our creative standards & our sterling reputation in the production industry.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Builds strong relationships & engenders trust.
- Has a flexible attitude toward evolving priorities & environments.
- Actively champions equity, diversity & inclusion.
- Is comfortable playing the part of creative production manager, cross-functional team leader & strategic partner. Youll improve production practice, assessing how we run our teams, the tools we use & the methods we employ.
- Is excited to help manage & build a world-class production team.
- Is excited to mentor & manage Staff & Senior Producers, helping them to advance & grow.
- Background in broadcast, digital or integrated production with strong relationships in the broader production industry.
- Experience in organizations that prioritize a high level of creative quality.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.