DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com
Content Labeling Operations is Doubleverifys business unit that supports the operations necessary to the development & measurement of Doubleverifys Brand Safety & Suitability solutions. Our team dedicates every day to making the internet a safer place for advertisers, brands, & publishers. We partner with teams across Doubleverify to deliver automated & manual solutions for classification of content in areas ranging from copyright infringement, to violence, to inflammatory news & politics. As a diverse team of AI Curation Specialists, we work together to improve classification processes & maintain our industry-leading position in brand safety & suitability for all publishing channels that Doubleverify supports. Our work results in bettering the experience of brands, advertisers, & publishers across the globe, & reducing the ROI of bad actors who seek to circulate harmful or unsuitable content & monetize it through the advertising ecosystem.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing a team of contract content labeling workers & maintaining our outsourced vendors whilst growing those investments. You will drive improvement & tracking of KPIs like accuracy, Time per task, & costs. You'll be working with the training team, policy team, & others to keep scheduling on time for all vendor/contractor deliverables, & to ultimately get more from those partnerships. You'll also be working with IT/HR/Legal to manage all data privacy, tech, & related issues for these workforces.
- Support the transition from BPO vendor-driven operations to the development of an in-house contracted labeling workforce
- Manage a suite of vendor partnerships with support from your colleagues, & execute a timely transition to an internal team of ICs & team leads.
- Guide these teams to deliver manual classifications of various content with the highest quality. Ensure the delivery of training data & daily risk triage processes, as well ad-hoc requests from product managers & clients.
- Work with IT/HR/Legal to manage all data privacy, tech, & related issues for your workforce.
- Manage cross-functional stakeholder requirements via effective communication, collaboration, & consultation with leaders in US, vendor partners, & in offshore operations.
- Scope, define, & manage the intake of new projects for your team. Help educate your partners on the teams capabilities & deliver manual classification projects on-time.
- 2+ years of management experience in product operations, preferably within moderation or data labelling
- Proven results managing multiple business process outsourcing relationships and/or vendor workforces.
- Excellent communication & time-management skills.
- Experience analyzing, forecasting, & presenting operational metrics such as throughput, utilization, accuracy.
- Ability to effectively influence & communicate across multiple functions (e.g., Product, Data Science, Analytics, etc.) & throughout the organization.
- Experience working in Trust & safety lines of business, especially content moderation
- Experience working in Computer Vision or Video Classification
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between [$97,000 to $169,000]. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.