Were looking for Insights Analysts to join the Products Analytics team to lead integrating data & insights into our product decisions. Working closely with Product Managers, you will guide product development with relevant insights based on analysis. Youllcreate data sets, design analysis, provide rigorous reporting & make recommendations based on this to help determine our product roadmap. You are focused on impact, & have the skill to understand customers & promote growth. You should demonstrate curiosity, data fluency, & a collaborative work ethic.
- Work with Product, Engineering, & Design teams to understand project goals, determine measurements, monitor performance, & explore our customers
- Craft strong narratives from data insights for non-technical stakeholders that caters to clear storytelling & actionable recommendations
- Partner with product managers, engineers & designers to determine common user paths & actions, outline event tracking, & promote quality data collection
- Translate broad questions into plans for research & discovery, perform proactive data exploration, & communicate the results in a compelling way
- Partner with the Product team to understand requirements & build dashboards that answer common questions; enhance existing dashboards to increase impact, improving user experience & adoption
- Become an expert in a specific product area, handle KPI reporting used to measure the health of the business & provide essential visibility of our data to Product Managers, Engineering, Design, & Finance partners
- Explore data to find insights & make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, & long-term trend investigations
- Create all the technical implementations & documentation associated with the dashboards & work toward 100% accuracy
- Champion best practice experimentation methodology & analyze results
- BS degree in a quantitative discipline: computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, engineering, economics, etc.
- 4+ years of work experience in process execution, business intelligence, dashboarding, reporting, or data analysis
- 1+ years of experience with Chartio, Looker, Tableau or comparable data visualization tools
- 1+ years of experience with manipulating large datasets using SQL
- Love to get deep into the weeds with data & understand edge-cases & how to best represent them
- Experience building relationships with teammates, & helping the team to make decisions at a variety of levels
- Guide impact by thoughtfully tackling open-ended problems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 900 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.