Associate Account Manager
Location:Los Angeles, CA
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more atwww.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The Associate Account Manager (AAM) is an entry-level position that provides internal support for his/her Account Manager across a variety of job responsibilities. This person will oversee aspects of internal reporting, setting up campaigns through Salesforce.com, & billing. The task oriented position requires someone that is able to stick to daily deadlines, is highly organized & has a strong eye for detail. This stepping stone position is great for anyone looking to gain exposure to the fast paced world of a digital ad technology company.
- Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day activities of assigned accounts.
- Provide internal support to his/her Account Managers
- Complete work within appropriate SLA/deadline on a daily basis: setting up distribution reports, campaign set up, compiling internal campaign trackers, entering in delivery #s etc.
- Ensure the quality of services & solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, & troubleshooting of all reporting or data issues.
- Facilitate & ensure contract billing process is administered with quality in a timely manner.
- Manage and/or participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives.
Who you are
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- Proven communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Some understanding of the online media marketplace.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, & consistently perform in high pressure environments.
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.