About the Role
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team.
You will be responsible for managing a full sales cycle while connecting with some of the worlds best & largest brands in the hotel space, helping to personalize guest experiences. In this role you will build new enterprise customer pipelines, cultivate relationships based on providing value to prospects, & negotiate & win new business.
What You'll Do
- Own the enterprise sales cycle - from prospecting all the way through to go-live, including product demonstration, follow-ups, contract negotiation & signing
- Research & target top 100 hotel brands using prospecting tools
- Follow up quickly & effectively with all prospects
- Lead sales meetings & demos
- Negotiate contracts with prospective clients
- Become a trusted advisor & advocate to your clients
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of direct selling experience in the hospitality technology industry; experience selling into hotels is required; CRM, platform experience preferred
- You have proven success directly selling to the largest accounts & prospects within your territory
- You have a proven track record of managing the sales cycle & have an established network of prospects at the C-Level, specifically COO, CIO, & CMO
- You possess a deep familiarity with hotel technology stacks & Property Management Systems
- You have experience partnering with other hotel technology companies
- You have experience managing sales pipeline with Salesforce
- You can confidently & persuasively tell a compelling story & own the room
- You're self-sufficient & have consistently beaten quota throughout your career
- You have the drive, initiative, & personal accountability to own your results
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.