At White Ops, were all hackers. This doesnt mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects & prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves & each other.
We think big & move fast.
We practice humility.
We pwn it.
.What we do:
We keep the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect & prevent even the most sophisticated bots & our customers include some of the web's largest & most forward-thinking companies.
What you'll do:
As the VP of Sales, you will be a part of White Ops front line in our mission to help protect companies from revenue & reputation risk caused by malicious bots. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in our mission to eradicate fraud from digital ecosystem, & ultimately make the internet a safer place for humans!
You will play a multi-faceted role in developing the sales pipeline, sales strategy & strategic partnership efforts. The VP is responsible for growing revenue & stewarting the relationships with some of our largest partnerships. You are a strategic deal closer, & will play chief problem-solver for your team.
A critical responsibility in achieving our goal is identifying & creating like minded partners to join in the fight to save the internet from organized cybercrime. In this role, you will lead our national sales efforts while managing & supporting a team of Account Executives. You will establish account strategy, set goals, & manage pipeline. This role will report directly to the GM & work closely with C-Level Executives.
- Explain White Ops technology with confidence & communicate our story with conviction
- Proven success creating & executing GTM strategy for a US business unit that exceed targets
- Be an expert on our clients business beyond their White Ops engagement
- Provide industry knowledge & best practice to marketing & product marketing strategy initiatives
- Inform & optimize on the processes related to deal cycle
- Attend conferences, speak on panels, embody the White Ops brand externally
- Help to refine & formulate prospect qualification & criteria
- Act as a point of escalation & executive direction for clients
- Bring creative solutions to deals & negotiations
- Recruit & maintain a high level of sales talent
- Be Salesforce obsessed!
Who you are:
- 10-15+ years of experience in Advertising Technology
- 7-10+ years of successfully leading sales teams through rapid growth
- Strategy focused with the ability to act tactically in order to meet daily & weekly milestones
- Experience successfully growing & managing an AE & BD team
- Comfort being on the front lines closing new business & cultivating key relationships
- Travel required to meet with key prospects & partners
- Desire to change the world & make it a better place for the next generation of Humans
- Not afraid of hard work!
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, & creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, & we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the webs largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, & enterprise businesses globally by detecting & blocking bots. Its an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is centrally located in NYC in the heart of the Flatiron District. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year & we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform We're focused & propelled by a substantive mission We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity We're committed to building a product companies need We have created an environment that optimizes your skills & brings out your best work