The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is the 4th largest website on the internet, generating billions of events & terabytes of data every day. The Ads Optimization & Modeling team uses those events to generate machine learning systems that supercharge the performance of our ads platform.
We are a team of engineers & data scientists dedicated to using machine learning to improve Reddits ads experience. The majority of Reddits revenue passes through our systems, & every improvement to our predictions translates into big wins for our business. Youll own full-stack ML projects from ideation to production to turn data into products that millions of people love.
Youll use your ads machine learning experience to set long-term ML strategy, charting a path through model architecture, feature generation, & evaluation & experimentation. Youll own all modeling aspects of our mission critical clickthrough rate & conversion rate models. Youll help develop an ML roadmap, as well as guide other engineers through executing it.
- Adapt the ads industrys machine learning best practices to Reddits unique platform & user base.
- Lead analysis & implementation of features & signals.
- Write production code to ship your model to millions of users.
- Participate in the full software development cycle: design, develop, QA, deploy, experiment, & analyze.
- Collaborate across disciplines to find technical solutions to complex challenges.
- 5+ years as a Machine Learning Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer, 2+ of which were spent in an Ads Machine Learning context
- Up to speed on industry best practices in ads machine learning.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Software Engineering practices & the ability to write performant production-quality code
- Comfortable with distributed learning, big data & large-scale systems
- Masters or PhD in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field