Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind -making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Reporting to the VP - Head of Global Processor Partnerships, & aligned to the LAC Processing team & the Global Processor accounts, this position is responsible for creating & leading Visa's processor relationships in the region. This leader will develop & manage processor relationships & expertise for all Visa clients & partners in the region, & will act as the key interface between the global processing team & regional partners. Requires a deep understanding of issuer and/or acquirer processor landscape, environment & specific needs, experience leading client relationships, & ability to drive the strategic direction of Visa's processing solutions.
Requirements / Job Scope
- Build & manage regional & market-level issuer processor partnerships, across global, traditional, & neo-processor players
- Work closely with the global processor partner team to develop, negotiate & execute commercial constructs & agreements with processors
- Serve as Visa's issuer processing expert in the region to assist clients in meeting their business objectives & work cross-functionally to address business challenges
- Maintain knowledge of global processing trends, including processor innovations,outsourcing versus insourcing, regulatory directions, current & new technology capabilities, open source environments, & disruptor impacts
- Partner with Visa Client Services & product to respond to technical client challenges related issuer processing, & provide SME knowledge on processing alternatives
- Continuously assesses client needs related to processing across the region & adjust Visa's roadmap to address those needs
- Collaborate with issuer & fintech client teams to construct an end-to-end card issuing value proposition - inclusive of issuer processing alternatives
- Actively manage local/regional players, as well as dedicate support on Visa's three Global Processor accounts (Fiserv, FIS & Global Payments)
- Build & manage the inventory of regional players & capabilities; become the SME on all processor partners, including leading commercial, investment, and/or M&A activities
- Minimum 10 years of experience working for or with processors or issuer processing arms
- Strong client relationship, sales, & project management skills required
- Deep knowledge of issuer processing, trends, & dynamics including ability to technically assess & engage with processors, FI clients, fintechs & neo-banks, non-bank program managers, & related technology players
- Deep knowledge of the LAC region & the comparative position of regional processors
- Ability to independently lead & manage projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of functional business problems
- Personal executive presence & ability to influence senior leaders & clients
- Expert in deal structuring, negotiation, documentation & execution
- Analytical skill & personal drive to identify & pursue new opportunities
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.