Hello! We are the Sasha group. We serve a wide range of businesses, from helping startups develop their marketing core, to helping established brands flex with the times. From building brand foundations to building momentum, we combine creativity with thoughtfulness & speed to maximize business opportunities. We like to describe ourselves as, a consultancy in the front & an agency round the back.
At the Sasha Group, we believe that smart, creative thinking is the ultimate variable that makes brands come to life, whether it's the startups or entrepreneur looking to break into a new space, or the well-known brand looking to break the mold. We believe good ideas can come from anywhere, but not everyone has the talent, skills & craft to bring those ideas to life. Thats where you come in.
You are organized & detail oriented, quick to support your team & committed to delivering against clients business goals. Our Senior Account Executives operate at the intersection of strategy & execution; ensuring our day-to-day operations ladder up to team & client business goals & our overall POV on marketing for the year we live in.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Internal team coordinator & executor: capable of managing up & across the team or getting into the channels & doing the work.
- Youll be responsible for managing Account Executives, Community Managers, Creators & other teams in developing & delivering client deliverables including strategy documentation, insights summaries, content assets & calendars, campaign plans, performance reports, etc. on time & in full against internal & client deadlines & expectations.
- You can work on multiple projects concurrently in collaboration with direct reports & Sasha Group internal teams
- Analytics & Strategic Creative: Can read into the numbers to find & crystallize insights, & develop strategies in collaboration with creative & community management teams, to drive goals through social media creative & engagement. Youre also not afraid to get behind the lens & make some content, or proofs of concept, to life.
- You will work with media, strategy, creative & account teams to develop campaign or recurring performance reports, while leading the delivery & presentation to clients.
- You can translate quantitative & qualitative results into a data-driven narrative for internal analysis, client reporting & case studies.
- Youll contribute to the creative process by representing client & strategic guardrails, managing feedback & edits throughout the process, while providing ideas & critical thinking.
- Trendhunter: You have your fingers on the pulse of social media trends, creative & memes & how these formats are impacting communications, trending videos & sounds, whats coming next. You have a methodical approach to digging in to new spaces to determine whats going on & how a brand can enter the convo.
- You enjoy sweeping the feeds to learn about trends, influencers & other factors to inform ongoing strategic & creative work.
- You have a working knowledge of the integrated media & online media landscapes, as well as emerging tech & social media platforms, & best practices for online marketing.
- Client Liaison: You will work with Account Executives & Account Supervisors or Directors, along with other teams, to manage & deliver services or products to our clients. Well look to you to communicate with clarity & respect as a member of the Sasha Group team, while managing projects internally & expectations externally.
- Youll keep internal teams aligned with agency best practices & strategies, clients own strategies & guidelines, while providing constructive feedback & proactive direction through communications & management.
- Youll deliver regular reports, status documents & updates & other communications to keep clients informed on our work together.
- You have the ability to build & manage relationships with junior-level and/or mid-level clients while ensuring consistent, clear & timely communication between agency & clients.
Experience & Skills:
- 2-6 years of experience working in client services, preferably in account management, strategy, sales or project management
- 1-2 years of team or personnel management
- Can work independently & collaboratively as needed, & can contribute to the team & its work
- Organized, attention to detail is critical
- Capable of managing multiple clients & projects at the same time
- Operating knowledge of social & digital media platforms, content development & publishing trends & technologies, social media advertising trends & tools, community management & engagement strategies
- Strong presentation skills - trusted to present client reports, to contribute to pitch meetings, & to help develop presentation materials
- Proven ability to manage your own time effectively, identifying possible barriers to completing work on time & in full, & developing solutions to maximize outputs & efficiencies.
- Intermediate knowledge of presentation software including Google Slides, Powerpoint, & Keynote
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet software including Google Sheets & Excel
- Never averse to getting your hands dirty & doing the work. A team member who can jump in to scale our capabilities.