All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a late stage start-up that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
About the Job
Boxed is seeking a Manager, CPG Brand Partnerships to join our Merchandising team, reporting to our Senior Manager, CPG Brand Partnerships. Youll know that you are the right person for this gig if you have a passion for consumer brands & building relationships, love geeking out when it comes to performance & analytics, & enjoy launching & analyzing marketing campaigns & promotions that (a.) make most sense for the consumer & (b.) generate the highest ROI for our CPG partners.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong passion for building relationships & marketing strategies & will be data-driven, as well as a creative machine. Perhaps as importantly, we want someone who is curious, proactive & will challenge us at every turn, asking tough questions & ensuring that our consumer-facing marketing placements & promotions are as effective as possible.
This role will be critical to the company in terms of revenue & monetization & will be working closely with the entire Merchandising & Marketing teams to plan & execute CPG promotions across multiple channels (ad platform, site, app, email, paid media, social/influencer, direct mail, experiential, etc.).
Come join the team that has redefined the retailer vs. supplier relationship. We've taken a fresh approach in driving partnership & collaboration with our CPG partners.
- Own the brand relationship with our CPG partners with the sole purpose of creating a best in class partnership to help grow their sales, exposure, & share on Boxed while simultaneously focusing on the best possible customer experience
- Oversee growth & management of the Vendor Portal & Ad Platform
- Work hand-in-hand with Category Managers to onboard new vendors & products & to develop launch plans
- Partner with Boxed' marketing, product, & creative teams to create a strategy for, develop, & execute marketing campaigns & promotions for our CPG partners
- Develop strategies for vendors by implementing growth initiatives through annual budget forecasting, search engine optimization, competitive bidding, & optimal assortment selections
- Analyze campaign effectiveness & perform monthly performance reviews with strategic brands to optimize ROI
- Work with data science & product to create & test new monetization placements & opportunities
- Geek out on data sets, cohorts & segments to create relevant, fun & engaging campaigns for customers.
- A Bachelor's Degree with 4-5 years of e-commerce/CPG marketing professional experience
- A proven track record to multitask & prioritize ongoing projects
- Exceptional communication skills with attention to detail
- Love executing a project from start to finish
- Be cool... Culture is very important to us
- Obsessed with failing; learning; trying again
- Great team player; but you can also ride solo when needed
- Be ready to take a huge step forward in your career by applying for this position.
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!