Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about helping our customers & partners realize the benefits of DigitalOceans cloud infrastructure
We are looking for a GTM Lead who builds, facilitates & drives new customer acquisition in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) region to support our global revenue goals. Reporting to the Global Go-to-market Head, the GTM Lead would act in the capacity of a player-coach having the dual responsibility of attaining an individual revenue target while also helping build our team & help amplify our localized go-to-market efforts in the region. The GTM Lead will play a critical role in establishing & expanding our presence in the market. The GTM Lead will work closely with other functions within DigitalOcean such as Marketing, Product, Infrastructure & Finance to ensure the needs & insights from the local markets are funneled appropriately.
If you are a high performing sales leader looking to make a big impact on a rapidly growing sales team, we look forward to speaking with you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Prospect companies, identify decision makers, build a sales pipeline & generate strong interest for DOs infrastructure
- Consistently achieve or exceed qualified monthly quotas
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop sales strategies, messaging, & ideas to drive stronger growth each quarter
- Have a deep understanding of our features set, product roadmap, & market to accurately address a customers objectives
- Build a team of BDMs (Business development managers) & develop & execute against a comprehensive territory plan
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts & ensure client satisfaction
- Track, analyze, & report key qualitative feedback & quantitative metrics back to the organization
- Bringing a high-energy, positive mindset every day which embodies the DigitalOcean principles
What Well Expect From You:
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals in a sales environment
- Strong network/relationships & ability to build strategic relationships
- Detail-oriented & extremely organized with an ability to multi-task & prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly self motivated & entrepreneurial, with experience in leading & managing sales teams in a distributed environment
- High-level technical aptitude to understand our products & how they fit together & the ability to engage software developers & architects effectively. Sales experience in cloud based infrastructure solutions is a plus.
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, & other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We care about your physical, financial & mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge & Palo Alto, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices & meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our GTM team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!