As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a world leader in e-commerce payment processing, risk management & payment security capabilities.
Product Managers are the architects of CyberSource & Authorize.Net product offering & the key drivers of product line success & adoption by merchants, acquirers & technology partners. They drive the vision & strategy of the product line & its delivery & execution across the organization to provide integrated merchant acceptance solutions to merchants of all sizes around the globe.
As the Product Manager for Payments Processing, you are at the forefront of consumer & merchant choice for payment acceptance including & beyond traditional card acceptance.The role requires a global perspective of commerce & markets where innovation is defining new ways to pay & opening new routes to enable payments in various regions across the globe.
- Deliver leading edge payment processing products & solutions - Collaborate with core product development teams to create, enhance & develop processing capabilities to enable varied payment & commerce experiences, regardless of form factor & payment method to establish CyberSource & Authorize.Net as a best in class & industry thought leaders in payment processing.
- Build new payment processing capabilities - Lead as the front runner of building connections to processors or adding new capabilities to existing processor connections. This includes closed regions with local processing requirements or global processing connections to process payments in new & innovative ways. Own the connections end-to-end from creation, merchant onboarding, launch to operationalization of the connection.
- Lead connectivity strategy - Build a medium to long term view of processing strategy with focus on regions & global perspective. This includes catching the market pulse & creating simplified views of what should be done in next few years to establish a leading position of payment processing capabilities. At the same time, focus on How aspects to deliver market leading processing & payment connectivity solutions in a creative way.
- Exhibit domain thought leadership - Establish yourself as a thought leader guiding lateral teams & motivating them to deliver for business with end goal in mind. The candidate exhibits subject matter expertize & clarity of thought related to the product owned with payment processing & connectivity as the key focus area.
- Manage, refine & optimize payment processing - Own the product capabilities to enable seamless integration of processors & payment networks to our platform. Drive best practices & establish KPIs to support product & monitor product performance.
Liaise & drive overall product commercialization- Ensure appropriate readiness of product support, operations & sales teams when launching a product with trainings, documentation & phases of product launch utilizing appropriate commercialization tools.
This position is responsible for product management for CyberSource & Authorize.Netpayment processing.
You must be a highly organized, self-starter, with the ability to inspire & motivate teams in a dynamic fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a background in payments & product management with a proven record of delivering innovative products that exceed client expectations. You must have a penchant for optimizing processes, a technical mindset to drive automation in order to deliver & measure results.
- 7+ years ofexperience, experience of leading teams in payments arena is preferred
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable operating in a complex distributed organization with the ability influence those without direct managementresponsibility in a matrixed organization
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity & making decisions with "enough information"
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong focus on client success
- Proven capabilities includingthought leadership, effective decision making & ability to drive results witha track record for commercializing newproducts
- Passionate about what you do; product management & fired up about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader
- Experience withaspects of product development life-cycle, including planning, product management, product marketing, & development, in order to develop & commercialize your product portfolio
- Strong disposition towards action & learning new concepts
- Ability to build strong networks & relationships across organizational boundaries
- An ability to instill & reinforce a strong customer service & business-oriented ethic in a team
- Self-aware with ability to adapt to various situations
- Demonstrated thought leadership & the aptitude to think creatively & identify newways to innovate & differentiate products with evidence of tangible business results.
- Top tier MBA strongly preferred
- Experience in payments domain especially processor connectivity will be preferred.
- Regular work hours with occasional calls
- This position requires the incumbent to travel occasionally for client & internal meetings as required
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.