HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 10 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
You will head up the operational excellence team to deliver process improvements & major change projects in our Banbury & Nuneaton fulfilment centres. You will ensure smooth transitions through engagement of key stakeholders, strong decision-making supported by data & backed-up by observation, & effective knowledge-sharing.
You will work closely with your counterpart head of departments in production, operations development & operations support to initiate, coordinate & progress track improvement initiatives across the UK fulfilment centres.
What you will be doing:
- KPI based management of continuous improvement projects & initiatives.
- Manage stakeholders & expectations across the business internally in the fulfilment centres, externally in our head office & within the international operations teams.
- Your will improve processes by identifying opportunities for improvement, analysing the root cause & by developing & implementing solutions, including digital tools & appropriate supporting documentation & training where required.
- Benchmarking, best practice exchange & standardization of fulfilment processes across the UK & international markets.
- Collaborate within the operation, considering a TCO approach to continuous improvement.
- You will manage the performance & delivery of the operational excellence team, agree on team objectives with senior management & manage the team HR processes.
Who you are:
- A degree in Engineering & Business degrees preferred.
- Significative experience with a track record in operations improvement
- Solid competencies in lean methods, problem solving techniques & structuring of complex improvement projects.
- Six sigma black belt or similar qualification is a plus.
- Exceptional project & people management skills.
- Great analytical skills & operational modelling capabilities connected to strategic thinking.
- Progressive supply chain leadership roles.
- Demonstrated ability to enforce metrics that drive efficiency, measure performance & reduce costs, combined with a good sense of hands on mentality
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Multisite with regular commuting between Nuneaton & Banbury.
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. If you are successful, you will then be invited to an interview day: a competency interview & a culture fit interview. The final interview will be with the COO & VP of International Operations.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.