At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are looking for an Executive Business Partner to support our Vice President, East Region of our Global Operations team. You will handle the calendar of the executive & coordinate events & meetings for the broader team. You enjoy working in an energetic environment & streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly organized, a true team-player, & able to build strong relationships. You make it happen & youre not afraid to be yourself while uplifting others.
- Complex calendar management & meeting coordination
- Be a team expert & go-to person for business related to your department & executive
- Help prepare presentation materials & briefs for team meetings
- Project manage tasks to ensure completion of action items
- Keep relevant team members informed & refine communications throughout the company
- Assist with booking travel, including airline, hotel booking, & visas
- Partner with Office & IT teams to ensure teams have appropriate resources
- Plan team building events & keep a pulse on culture & team morale
- You will report to the Vice President, East
- 2 + years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented with a creative working style
- Can take even the smallest project & run with it to successful completion
- Bring a growth mindset to the team
- Passion for Lyft & the ridesharing community!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.