About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is toprotect the privacy of individualsby empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion tosolve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Privacy, Security & Third-Party Risk platform, OneTrust is seeking an entry-levelProduct Ownerin the Atlanta area for this high-profile role.
As a Product Owner, you will partner with well-known global external customers & our motivated, highly skilled internal application development teams to continuously advance the world class OneTrust Privacy Management Software platform.
The Product Owner will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, & will use this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the PO will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of customer requests, industry trends, competitive landscape & continually improve our core application.
What you'll do:
- Perform the role of a business analyst & a product owner in a SCRUM based software development organization
- Work collaboratively with clients, the entire implementation team, product managers & the Product Development team
- Gather, understand & document both functional & technical requirements
- Create detailed functional specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria for product & process enhancements
- Work together with scrum master & technical leads to groom backlog & plan sprints
- Drive ongoing improvements & efficiencies in product health, operational practices, tools & processes
- Clearly communicate development objectives, needs & status of projects to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate & participate in front-end testing when required & the testing of custom configurations
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for the OneTrust application to conduct live customer training sessions & provide internal knowledge transfer & support
- Develop on-going messaging & communications strategy for customers & partners that differentiates the OneTrust platform
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Engineering Management
- 1-2 years of relevant internship experience in a software development environment
- Agile software development experience or strong understanding
- Strong analytical & data organization skills to analyze customer needs, profile data & derive conclusions to drive business strategy
- Ability to work independently & function as an integral part of the team
- Excellent oral & written communication skills both technical & business focused
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, & problem solve under pressure of deadlines & resource constraints
- Ability to work at OneTrust Atlanta Headquarters in Sandy Springs daily
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.