Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimps Customer Support Team works around the clock to help & empower our users all over the world via chat, email, & phone support. Our support agents are extremely smart & slightly weird, & were looking to grow our team. You will be interacting with our diverse user base every single day assisting with their questions & challenges. You are a self-starter, with excellent communication skills & a knack for connecting with others. You are passionate about helping others, strive to provide extraordinary support, & flourish in a fast paced collaborative team environment. Tech-savviness is great, but more important is a willingness to grasp the ins & outs of the Mailchimp app, a strong desire to learn new things, & comfort giving & receiving feedback. You will also assist in the process of identifying bugs, providing feedback, & improving our app. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Efficiently & effectively answer users' software & technical questions regarding Mailchimp through channels such as chat, email & phones.
- Identify problems, troubleshoot complex issues, & determine appropriate course of action
- Recognize & analyze trends in users' issues with the app & communicate them to the team
- Thoroughly communicate complex information, tailoring your approach to customers of all technical levels from novice to expert.
- Partner & collaborate with Support team members on strategic projects as needed
- Proven exceptional technical support and/or customer service experience
- Enjoys & able to quickly learn & articulate technical concepts
- Ability to empathize with users & convey confidence through written interactions
- Excellent writing skills & strong communicator with a fine-tuned attention to detail
- Can comfortably handle 3 simultaneous live chat conversations
- Thrives in a metrics based environment & strives to exceed departmental KPIs
- Resilient & adaptable to a dynamically changing business & product
- Ability to type 60+ words per minute
If selected to move forward with the interview process, we plan on holding all interviews between March 24th-April 2nd. All interviews will also be held remotely (however, this is not a remote position).
Those selected for the Customer Support Technician role will start on April 20th or May 4th.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Right down the road is our Means St office where our Customer Support team works & where this role will be located. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.