Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial & real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence & delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies & academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk & optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers & partners worldwide & empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win & are fully committed to selecting leaders & employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif & Glen de Vries, & have global operations in US, Europe & Asia with over 2000 employees.
Help our clients with Enterprise Agreements measure & capture promised business value from investing in, & adopting MDSO Solutions. To accomplish this goal, the AG Analyst will need to partner with various constituencies across Medidata Sales, Product, & Global Services organizations to identify, analyze & track opportunities to drive Clinical Operations & Data Management performance improvement at clients.
- Analyze clients’ strategic clinical business, scientific, & financial objectives & identify the most important metrics / KPIs to measure
- Respond to Client stakeholders requests to report ROI attainment vs. MDSO claims made during sales process / in the Commercial Proposal
- Work with Sales & Product teams to align metrics measurement & performance improvement program scope with platform adoption goals & sales strategy at the account
- Develop new metrics & KPIs as needed along with identifying feasible data sources & defining computation methods
- Build templates & guides for metrics discovery to be used by Professional Services delivery & strategic consulting teams; assist with development of data discovery methods as needed
- Measure changes in performance for KPIs & future improvement potential (gaps); aid in determining basis for observed performance improvements and/or root causes of gaps in performance (People, Process & Technology)
- Work with Professional Services, Product & Client teams to define improvements and/or workarounds to close gaps
- Quantify the benefits attained and/or future benefit potential for implementing the improvement plans
- Build metrics/KPI dashboards to communicate progress, gap findings & improvement recommendations to be reviewed at Quarterly Governance Meetings with the client
- Demonstrated ability to work with & communicate effectively with clients from at operational & executive levels
- Experience selling and/or delivering SaaS technology solutions, implementation services, & consulting services into the Pharmaceutical industry, preferably within Clinical Development
- Ability to listen actively & think logically, strategically, & tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility & work autonomously in a professional manner
- Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50%, including international travel
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug & medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs & medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology & Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications & intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality & efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state & local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.