Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform & range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, & insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes & drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners & Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC & is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, & Illinois.
About the team:
You will be a part of a growing Product Design team. Were a low-ego, high-trust team invested in each others personal & professional growth. Constantly looking for opportunities to spread the value of design thinking across Quartet & improve on processes both inside & outside of the design team, we're looking for a passionate, exceptional UX Copywriter to join our team in Quartets Midtown NYC headquarters. Help us achieve our mission to deliver technology & services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
- You will be responsible for writing clear, engaging copy that anticipates & improves user experiences across all product touchpoints. Youll ensure every user sees the right message, at the right time whether it be a header, field label, helper text, a password hint, or error message.
- Work with designers, product managers, & clinical experts to create & execute content strategies.
- Adapt overall brand voice & tone guidelines into a copy style guideline document for each product audience, spanning provider & patients, & promote the adoption of that style guide by all user-facing squads.
- Conduct an audit of content across all user experiences; work with product, design, & engineering to prioritize & update all copy to align with copy guidelines.
- Partner with clinical, product, & design to develop in-app training & supportive content.
- 3+ years as a product-focused copywriter
- Experience in healthcare is required
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- Flexibility & motivation to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Bachelor or Masters degree in technical writing or similar is preferred
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events & outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team & fostering an inclusive culture, & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace & encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, & other characteristics. Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests & job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account & routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.