The Critical Mass technology team is looking for an inspired, motivated iOS developer to join our team on a contract until the end of April. We are an experience design agency with a focus on the customer, which means that multi-discipline collaboration & prototyping are at the heart of our process.
The role will be working on-site with our client in a multi-disciplinary team & will be responsible for rapid prototyping. We thrive on a balance of collaboration & focused time which means you won't be spending all your time turning Sketch into code - rather you'll be a key part of the design & prototyping process. Critical Mass is a creative company at heart that uses technology to deliver amazing experiences to our clients. We have a lot of fun & hope you'll join us.
- Rapid prototyping while delivering reusable code, using modern Swift
- Delivery clean, modern interactions & transitions
- Deliver solutions balancing technical & business requirements. Experience has taught you what works. Your long history in the game helps you choose the best mix of proven & cutting-edge technology
- Interacting with project teams to understand business & user requirements
- Maintaining high coding standards & practices & exercise quality control on all aspects of iOS development
- Problem-solving in all areas of mobile development
- Ability to work in a client facing setting
- 5+ years demonstrated development experience
- 2-3+ years experience in iOS development
- Demonstrable experience developing in Swift
- Developing in multiple iOS architecture models
- A great eye for interaction design & animations