As a Via TaaS Operations Associate, you will help run the operations of our Transportation-as-a-Service deployments where we provide clients turn key transit solutions. You will own operational processes, balance supply & demand, unlock demand with growth initiatives, optimize financial results,and discover opportunities with data. You will become a business athlete with the dexterity to solve complex operational challenges, communicate with & manage clients, & the creativity to build our product.
What You'll Do:
- Solve problems in real time - engage with General Managers & our Operations team to create solutions for problems as they arise across all aspects of our operations (e.g. supply, economics, driver growth, marketing, customer support)
- Translate our vast data into operational & commercial insights & help action them
- Contribute to product development, both internal & consumer-facing
- Tireless work to scale operational processes, products, & systems to achieve efficient outcomes
- Serve as a point of contact for our current TaaS General Managers & partners to preempt & respond to operational issues
- Drive growth in our TaaS business by leveraging key learnings from active services to shape our product features & operational practices
- Develop & maintain executive reports, dashboards, & resources that track key metrics for our partners & enable us to scale our efforts & teams reach
Who You Are:
Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, operating in ambiguity, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, & taking on responsibility
- Operate at the intersection of quantitative & creative in your problem solving
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, & stakeholders
- Experienced with technical tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel, SQL) & a willingness to further develop this skill set
- Hold a Bachelors Degree with a record of exceptional academic & professional achievement
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.