CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Regional Operations Associate of Field Technology is an imperative role within the Technology Operations organization. This person will assist & support the technology infrastructure for our Airports, Sports & Entertainment venues across multiple cities within the designated region. You will join a highly technical team dedicated to ensuring technology stability & reliability for our Ambassadors & members. We are looking for a customer-focused technologist who thrives in fast-paced, complex environments with the ability to problem-solve independently while thinking & working strategically as part of a larger team.
What you will do:
- Accountability & support for the build, maintenance, & support of CLEAR PODs at all locations within the assigned region in coordination with local technical management
- Manage computers, network infrastructure, & all biometric peripherals associated with PODs (kiosks)
- Onsite & remote support for all end-user devices/services (e.g. laptops, mobile devices, LAN/WAN within the assigned region)
- Assist with management of IT inventory for all assigned locations coordinating with vendors when/where required
- Coordinate with & coach local technical leads on remediation of Tier 1 issues
- Identify & resolve Tier 2 incidents for all PODs & end-user assets within assigned region
- Monitor & maintain the latest software & application patches
- Develop & maintain relationships with local CLEAR & venue management, Ambassadors, & senior leadership teams
- Create & deliver targeted training materials to ensure optimal operation of technology
- Manage computers, users, & groups in Active Directory & Okta environments
- Identify & recommend solutions to improve IT functions or processes
Who you are:
- 3+ years of applicable experience, including in-person & remote support experience
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional service to internal & external customers
- Strong communicator with exceptional ability to interact with technical & non-technical end-users
- Ability to execute flawlessly in a rapid-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Strong technical knowledge of network infrastructure setup, maintenance, & troubleshooting -- Cisco/Meraki preferred or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Windows 10 including Group Policy, imaging, patching, & troubleshooting
- A self-directed & collaborative team member who prioritizes customer experience above everything else
- Ability to identify trends & recommend solutions to improve the overall CLEAR experience for employees & members
- Ability to travel to locations across the US, as needed
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.