At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gapsthe costly differences between what customers & employees expect, & what theyre receiving.
We work with 9,000+ organizations worldwide & more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect & analyze feedbackmore feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiencescustomers, employees, products, & brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, & predict which changes will resonate most with customers & employees.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing & executing strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Qualtrics through recruiting & enabling key strategic partners/alliances on a pan-European level.
Expectations for Success:
- Collaborate with Qualtrics Sales Management to identify, target, & contract with partners that allow us to increase value to customers, win rates & as a result, our revenue.
- Craft & implement a program to onboard alliance partners & educate Qualtrics sales team regarding partnerships
- Partner with Qualtrics leadership to eliminate channel conflict & build effective rules of engagement
- Train & influence partner sellers by refining value propositions to meet specific client needs & facilitate client introductions to Qualtrics.
- Build & maintain positive relationship with strategic partners that enable Qualtrics products to drive new revenue streams
- Drive partner referral pipeline to Qualtrics Sales Executives
- Establish quarterly & annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives & maintain fiscal accountability for revenue quota
- Work with Sales Operations to build a reporting mechanism that provides visibility on your efforts & strategies to achieve overall revenue contribution
- Build relationships with Qualtrics Partner Marketing to develop value propositions & marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through channel partners
- Liaise with Qualtrics Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance & channel partner agreements; negotiate & finalize all partner agreements
- Participate in industry trade shows & events
You are driven, accountable & collaborative. You can make sound decisions, communicate effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate initiative, build realistic plans, promote teamwork, influence others & you are able to achieve great results.
Qualifications & Requirements
- You have 5+ years driving & managing tier-1 partner/alliances business initiatives within a SaaS environment
- You are an experienced strategic alliance leader with the ability to initiate & develop complex partnerships that deliver results
- You have technology knowledge that helps you engage & have credibility with product groups within Qualtrics & partners up to VP/CTO level engagements
- Relevant experience working with partner sales & IT functions
- Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills & competency in communicating at an executive level
- Demonstrated track record of driving revenue & consistent attainment to quota both quarter-over-quarter & year-over-year
- Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing & contracts
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- You are open to travel - 25%
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees & their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories