A Bit About Us
Voxy (www.voxy.com) is a leading web & mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major corporations, educational institutions, & governments worldwide. Our approach is steeped in 20 years of scientific research, & our product is built with cutting-edge, patented technologies that enable us to dynamically create learning pathways from everyday media content. Voxys been proven effective - both in the lab & in the wild - which is no small feat for a digital education company. We are tackling a tough problem, but thats okay; we love tough problems, & you should, too.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a talented team in a $100B market currently served by old-school publishers & decades-old technology. We are building a high-growth global company with real revenue from real customers. We measure our success by how much we teach our students & how happy we make our customers. The market we serve is ripe for change & we have a leadership team, board of directors, & investor base that is ready to support the company as we move from being a market-leading product to becoming the standard platform for language instruction.
The best part for us is that we get to do all of this as a passionate, empathetic, collaborative team with awesome people whom we sincerely like. We believe that truly rewarding work is only possible when you work with good people.
The Impact Youll Have at Voxy
Our marketing team is responsible for promoting one of the most disruptive educational technologies in the world. Our work is meaningful; we change the lives of our students & we are on a mission to change the lives of the additional two billion English learners on the planet that we havent reached yet.
Voxy is seeking an ambitious & creative Product Marketing Manager to help take control of our product marketing & content marketing practices. He or she will collaborate with the sales team & other marketing team members to understand & evolve our product positioning & messaging. He or she is passionate about marketing & technology & is a versatile team player.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Lead all product marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, & retention; content produced to include email copy, landing page copy, white papers, blog posts, website copy, ebooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, & other marketing content as needed
- Drive sales enablement initiatives, including the creation & maintenance of pitch decks, brochures, training materials, one-pagers, & other sales collateral
- Develop & lead the ongoing execution of a content calendar, ensuring appropriate coverage across all key personas & audiences
- Collaborate with the product & sales teams to develop industry & role-based messaging for account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Copy edit & review marketing content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, & voice
- Evaluate different channels & media (including interactive elements, video, infographics) to determine the best to engage target audiences
- Analyze web metrics & dashboards with an emphasis on measuring content-generated traffic & conversions
- Contribute to social media postings & management of social media accounts & content calendar
- Establishing the company as a thought leader in educational technology, english language instruction, & second language acquisition
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree & evidence of strong academic & professional success
- 3+ years working in high-tech (SaaS or similar) B2B marketing, with at least 1 year devoted solely to product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute & measure content marketing initiatives that drive results in the form of leads & sales
- Strong analytical abilities & experience using conversion data & statistical analysis to optimize content
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Experience with SEO & visual design
Bonus Points For:
- Proficiency in written Spanish, Portuguese, or both
- Ability to accurately proofread & suggest edits in Spanish, Portuguese, or both
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, youll enjoy:
- Competitive salary, bonus, & stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Gym & mobile reimbursement
- Ongoing professional development as well as reimbursement for attendance at industry/professional conferences
- Unlimited PTO
- Great space in downtown Manhattan easily accessible by many trains
- Awesome team of super bright, creative, talented, & passionate individuals