The DACH Regional Marketing Manager is critical to the success of Databricks Demand Generation across the DACH region. They will be expert at designing & implementing creative campaign strategies to help drive qualified leads, conversions to opportunities & pipeline, to meet aggressive business targets, & grow awareness across the DACH region. This is a cross- functional role, collaborating across marketing, SDR & sales teams to ensure successful delivery of all integrated campaigns & marketing initiatives to penetrate target accounts & increase consumption within established customers.
- Drive territory strategy with sales stakeholders to build field marketing event & program calendars to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, & support conversion rates
- Run scalable & efficient field marketing programs that allow effective time rapid response to field sales requests
- Plan & manage the flow of leads from field events into marketing automation systems & to sales team stakeholders to maximize pipeline generation & conversion
- Effectively manage budgets & evaluate ROI of all campaigns
- Evaluate partner & third party event co-marketing opportunities
- Own the marketing mix for the DACH region, one of Databricks core international regions.
- Generate qualified leads cost effectively across existing & new sources & channels, & improve conversions to opportunities by working closely with the SDR & sales teams
- Develop compelling, targeted marketing campaigns & programs that successfully engage target accounts, generate & accelerate pipeline/opportunities for Sales
- Work closely with the marketing team to incorporate content, SEO/SEM, social, website, events, & more, into cohesive integrated campaigns in DACH
- Create & maintain metrics on campaign effectiveness & business impact, & generate insights from the data to continuously improve campaign strategies
- Establish & maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign & lead management
- Forge strong communications with sales, & support the SDR & sales teams on campaigns to improve conversion metrics across the funnel
- Experience managing events, including running other field marketing programs
- Experience running other field programs beyond physical events (webinars, email campaigns, direct mail, etc.)
- Experience holding event budget authority & managing budgets across an event series
- Experience having pipeline building responsibility & accountability for sales
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com & Marketo (building emails, lists & landing pages)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs & priorities while remaining positive, flexible, & open to continuous growth & improvement
- Proven success developing creative campaign plans supporting EMEA tech sales & understanding of GDPR
- German fluency is essential for this role
Databricks mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering & Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering & lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL & interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, & secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity & total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA & Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Viacom, Shell, & HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark & Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.