GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Client Success Manager to our Client Success team in the US!
- Own client relationships for a large portfolio of accounts after the point of sale throughout the client life cycle, including leading all client meetings/communications virtually & in person.
- Ensure a trusting & valuable relationship with HR contacts by sharing our mission to improve employee health, engagement, & happiness.
- Understand clients objectives & deliver solutions by developing client-specific growth strategies.
- Drive initial client launch as well as ongoing, strategic relaunch & awareness events; partner with the Gympass Activation team to assist in end-to-end implementation.
- Present & implement best practice workflows to the client as well as review member growth rates, suggest member growth strategies, & provide relevant Gympass updates.
- Collaborate closely with the Activation, Customer Experience, Operations, User Growth Marketing, Fitness Partnerships, & Business Development teams to develop member growth strategies & deliver on client & company goals.
- Analyze client data; share findings, & develop tailored communication & awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity.
- Provide product feedback (client requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management.
- Renew, expand & renegotiate contracts on an annual basis.
WHO YOU ARE
- An accomplished individual with a Bachelor's Degree & 2+ years of experience managing client relationships in a client-facing position.
- A dynamic leader with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, work in a team environment & solve problems creatively & efficiently.
- An excellent communicator -- interpersonal, written, & public speaking -- with superior customer service to internal & external clients.
- Detail-oriented with a deep understanding of managing multiple clients/projects concurrently.
- Fluent in monitoring data, analyzing reports, & leveraging results.
- Able to analyze & improve current job processes/protocols & anticipate/manage change in a quick-moving global business environment.
- Knowledgeable in onboarding new clients or planning events is a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.