POSITION TITLE: Salesforce Administrator
LOCATION: Bronx (Preferred)
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Systems Architect
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
At Per Scholas, we operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce administrator to help Per Scholas move our data architecture forward, assist with upkeep of platforms, perform maintenance, & manage future integrations.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Install High-Priority Updates from Salesforce - review, test & install high-priority updates (Salesforces Winter, Summer & Spring releases) as soon as possible. Test the update in controlled conditions to see how it affects the organizations current system configurations.
- Test and Implement Applications - Lead or work with the Systems Architect to test & implement software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, & debugging; as well as, managing timelines & producing technical documentation (internal release notes).
- Maintain User Roles & Security - maintain user roles, profiles & permissions to ensure there are no security breaches that could place a risk on the organizations data.
- Provide Technical Plans to Business Teams - work with the Systems Architect to create technical plans & strategies for other departments & the IT team, developing solutions to address any org-wide issues & making their processes more efficient.
- Conduct Workshops - create solutions that work as closely as possible with the wider business goals of the organization. Conduct workshops for other teams to gain a detailed understanding of the requirements of & identify any gaps in the current system(s).
WHAT YOULL BRING TO US:
- Salesforce expertise - deep knowledge of Salesforce as well as a working knowledge of various secondary products & solutions offered by Salesforce
- Salesforce Certification - Administration, advanced administration, or developer (highly preferred)
- Trailhead badges (highly preferred)
- Data management experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work & mission
- You are a data-driven, results-oriented & forward-looking catalyst for social change
- You have a collaborative & flexible work style; youre excited to work both cross-functionally with other departments & independently
- You are tech savvy & learn quickly
- You are detail-oriented, with exceptional organizational & time management skills
- You stand behind our mission, believing that individuals from any community should have access to well-paying careers, & that talent should be recognized & recruited from many diverse sources
WHY WORK HERE?
We believe our staff is the heart & soul of the organization. Our workplace culture is challenging, supportive, collaborative & mission-driven. We take a genuine interest in career paths & work-life balance, & welcome contributing ideas from staff at all levels. Working at Per Scholas means working somewhere full of engaging, savvy, diverse people who care deeply about pushing our work forward.
Youll enjoy a welcoming & casual professional environment, self-development opportunities, innovative technology, & benefits like health care & a 401K match. If you want to work in a progressive organization, where you can build something meaningful & have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
ABOUT PER SCHOLAS:
Per Scholas is a national nonprofit that drives positive & proven social change in communities across the country. Through rigorous & tuition-free technology training & professional development, we prepare motivated & curious adults who are unemployed or underemployed for successful careers as technology professionals, & we create onramps to businesses in need of their talents. Today we provide our solutions in eleven cities across the country: Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Greater Boston, MA; Greater Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; the National Capital Region Newark, NJ, New York, NY & Philadelphia, PA. To date, Per Scholas has trained more than 10,000 individuals, helping them build lasting, life changing skills & careers in technology.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to email our People team at email@example.com. We look forward to viewing your application!
Learn more at perscholas.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. See our full EEO statement here.