BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
The Director of Customer Success, Strategic Accounts is responsible for leading a team that is responsible for driving adoption & successful business outcomes for BetterClouds largest customers. This role includes leading a team of Customer Success Executives, providing support for customer escalations & renewals negotiation, guiding strategy for adoption, & serving as an industry thought leader. You will also be responsible for helping craft the overarching Customer Success strategy in partnership with the VP of Customer Success.
Drive Customer Success Outcomes with your team
- Increase renewal rates & reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, & overall health
- Define customer adoption targets & manage adoption metrics
- Ensure Success Plan delivery & execution to drive ROI
- Act as a point of escalation to mitigate risk & overcome challenges
Work with peers & leadership
- Standardize activities for CSMs for each point in the journey, including the engagement model for teams
- Review & enhance the segmentation of the customer base
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, learning, & development
- Learn & implement best practices in the industry
- Advocate for customer needs to drive roadmap evolution
- Identify & action needs across in conjunction with our Marketing & Professional Services teams
Manage Customer Success Activities for your team
- Provide career development for your five direct reports
- Define & document process, SLOs, best practices
- Provide thought leadership, manage risk & escalations with clients, & become a trusted advisor for your CSMs
- Achieve results while maintaining & growing a fun & inspiring culture
- 6+ years managing a CS team holding adoption & retention targets
- 10+ years SaaS account management/CS or enterprise software experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, & consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers & passion for revenue & growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical & process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning & improvement
- Enthusiastic & creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication & presentation skills on the executive level
- Experience with Salesforce & Gainsight (or an industry leading Customer Success CRM) is required
- Experience supporting IT and/or Security teams is a plus!
Compensation | Benefits:
- Competitive salary & stock Options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth & mentorship from our VP & CCO
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.