Okta is looking for a Senior Manager of Product Recruiting to join our growing recruiting team! You will oversee our recruiting team responsible for attracting, engaging & hiring talent for Okta's product management, ux design & product marketing teams. We are disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry are you ready to join us? Primary capabilities we are looking for in this role are; Strategic Account Management, Operational Excellence, People Leadership & a Marketing mind-set. Secondary, but also important; EQ, Grit, Project Management & a high bias for action!
Areas of Focus:
- Lead our Product Recruiting team that delivers Product Management, UX Design, Product Marketing & Go-To-Market talent
- Align key talent initiatives & resources with Okta's core business objectives
- Strategic Account Management: Partner with key leaders & managers to ensure hiring of the right talent at the right time.
- People Leader: Manage, lead, grow & develop a high performing team of recruiters & other key recruiting talent
- Operational Excellence: Drive efficiencies that scale; metrics, processes & technology
- Influencer: Use data to provide insights that help leaders in the business achieve better talent outcomes
- Instrument & align operating rhythms that ensure the team achieves established KPI's
- Be seen as a Brand Ambassador & steward of talent for Okta
- 10+ years broad recruiting expertise; 4+ years managing teams of recruiting employees and/or contractors with at last 2 years managing product recruitment (software industry preferred)
- Ability to balance short & long; you understand the need to meet short-term goals while planning for future growth & scale
- Demonstrated expertise managing & selecting 3rd party recruiting vendors, partners, contractors & consultants
- Growth Mind-set; you are a leader who is ok making the call, learning fast & pivoting quickly if it does not work
- Intellectually Curious; you never stop looking for ways to make the business, yourself or your team better at what we do - hire great talent
- Boundary-less; ability to work across multiple stakeholders & partner to create awesome customer & candidate experiences
- Data driven; you understand what we should measure & why, & are able to leverage key data to make informed decisions, as well as influence outcomes
Oktas Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our companys actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, & maintain transparency. Its our expectation that our managers & leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills & perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback & reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths & weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals & the organizations goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities & translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.