The Product team at Squarespace is looking for a product leader for our Scheduling team to help build products for businesses who rely on appointments to do more of what they enjoy.
The Scheduling team (also known as Acuity Scheduling) allows users to schedule appointments directly on their website in a seamless way, taking away the administrative burden of their business so users can focus on what they love. As the Group Product Manager of the Scheduling team, you will lead the teams who own both the standalone & website-attach products that covers all parts of the product journey. You will oversee product strategy, goal setting, product reviews, career development, team culture, & group operations to ensure we build engaged teams that ship great products.
You enjoy supporting PMs whose teams solve complex, technical, & interdependent problems that directly affect users businesses & turn them into easy-to-use (or invisible) features. You will report to the VP of Product for the Platform team, who is the founder of Acuity Scheduling.
- Reinforce a shared vision for the Scheduling team, & establish a medium & long-term strategy for your teams that creates prioritization
- Collaborate with Marketing on new user acquisition & growth efforts & helping to successfully execute on a dedicated marketing budget
- Lead & mentor a team of product managers & senior product managers in driving customer value through hypothesis-driven development processes.
- Lead the hiring & development of product managers on your teams
- Work with Engineering & Design functional leads to create impact across the team, ensure appropriate staffing & team make-up to achieve your goals, ensure teams are making good progress against goals, & step in to help resolve blockers or challenges to delivery of outcomes
- Partner with user research & product analytics to uncover insights & opportunities that shape strategy & prioritization
- Lead the definition & strategy of cross-team projects.
- Work with team members within the department & throughout the organization, promoting understanding on strategy & managing cross-team requirements
- Help shape processes & standards for product management at Squarespace
- 8+ years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of experience leading diverse teams of product managers in collaborative environments
- Experience applying hypothesis-driven development processes & driving user growth & engagement through experimentation, iteration, & learning
- Keen product sense & UX design experience, with a deep empathy for customers
- Technical understanding
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 850 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.