Squarespace is seeking a highly organized, personable, & detail oriented Executive Assistant to support our Chief Creative Officer.
Running an efficient operation is critical to Squarespaces success. In this role, you will enable one of our most senior leaders to scale their respective parts of the business by streamlining their day-to-day & ensuring maximum efficiency. You are a systems thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You build rapport quickly & are able to establish productive, trust-based relationships with a wide variety of individuals across diverse organizational groups. You are intuitively hospitable & your career is predicated on your proven track record of promptness, accuracy, & reliability.
- Act as the primary liaison between the leaders you support & internal management teams, external contacts, etc.
- Schedule & manage our CCOs calendar
- Ensure that all meetings start & end on time & help ensure the productivity of meetings
- Book domestic & international travel arrangements
- Manage & submit expense reports
- Assist with the set-up & planning of the Creative team offsites, meetings, & events
- Manage Creative team meeting scheduling & day-of logistics
- Coordinate & draft team updates & other cross-functional communications
- Handle special projects (i.e., research, event planning, presentation rehearsals)
- Handle legal, financial, & HR documents with confidentiality
- Provide occasional administrative assistance to other members of the Creative team
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant & the desire to be a career EA
- Previous EA experience to C-level, preferably at a technology company
- Solid writing & editing skills
- Highly organized with superb time management skills
- Tech savvy high degree of proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Microsoft Excel, & Powerpoint
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 900 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.