WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data & technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster & smarter, & ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies & dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
The mission of Real Estate & Development is to enable our teams across real estate, architecture, design, construction, & project management with the most up to date technology. Our technology allows for a better ability to source & close deals, design & build more efficiently, & manage the construction process end to end. We're supporting the core business here in RedTech & would love to have you on the team!
- Work closely with key internal partners, including engineering, analytics, & product design to guide prioritization & make sure that product development is focused & impactful
- You will inspire teams to build best in class products, services, & processes
- Work closely with interior designers, architects & building engineers to design software for the purpose of creating incredible spaces
- Perform data analysis & user research to inform product roadmap prioritization & optimize engagement
- Own analysis of design industry trends & competitive activity for products.
- Exceptional problem-solving, organizational & analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on user feedback, research, data & industry trends
- Data first philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to operate at all levels & continuously raise the bar & drive teams to deliver high quality results
- Experience with agile web development
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset & ability to achieve goals in an innovative & fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Ability to set expectations with internal stakeholders
- Interest in learning about the Real Estate & Development industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.