Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
We are looking for a motivated Growth Account Executive for Central & Eastern Europe who possesses a go-getter attitude, & is interested in evolving their career within the fast-growing customer engagement market.
As a Growth Account Executive, you are:
- Aligned with our core values.
- Willing to go above & beyond to wear your customers shoes, gain their trust, & make them wildly successful.
- Comfortable asking questions, seeking answers, & drawing the owl.
- Opinionated, but willing to collaborate & listen to ideas.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many priorities, & have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks & manage your time.
- Hard-working & driven to exceed targets put in front of you.
- Able to prove success of owning your own book of business, & directly selling a technical product or service for at least 2 years.
- Excited about customer engagement & comfortable speaking to technical buyers & C-level executives.
- Curious about technology & willing to learn about how things work beyond the surface-level.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Creative. A team-player.
- Fluent language skills in English & preferably Polish
As a Growth Account Executive, you will be responsible for onboarding new prospects & customers, below 101 employees. You will be able to sell the entire Twilio platform to help businesses enhance their customer engagement strategy & solve real business problems.
- Consistently delight customers by providing them with the best hospitality & experience.
- Manage a large quantity of existing opportunities, build pipeline both within your territory accounts & by prospecting, & properly qualify in/out new opportunities generated by our BDR team. This is very much a high velocity business.
- Work with customers to understand critical business objectives or other key performance indicators, & aid them in achieving their business goals.
- Utilize value-based selling to position Twilios platform as solving specific business pains.
- Champion & represent the customer at all levels internally within Twilio, working with various supporting teams such as sales engineering, marketing, product, legal, finance, leadership, etc.
- Design mutually-beneficial long-term contracts that address customer requirements & balance the needs of our business.
- Provide accurate reporting & weekly forecasting.
The EMEA Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with our clients to develop their scope of our products. Also to further develop new business & grow our major strategic clients.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is based out of our office in Soho Square, London W1D 3QB. You will enjoy our incredible perks: game area, snacks, ergonomic sit-stand desks, bi-weekly All Hands & more. Typically, you will be traveling at least 40% per month for this role visiting customers onsite throughout Europe. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.