This role will help define the future of Harrys in the US by shaping our innovation roadmap, always starting with what we can do to improve the lives of our guys. Were looking for someone who thrives when thinking about long term brand strategy, future innovation ideas, & new product development. In this role, you will be owning & evolving our Innovation Architecture to make sure it lines up to our brand vision + proposition, leading the development of the next generation of the HARRYs brand.
What you will accomplish:
- Understand our H customer & what he needs & wants. You will be able to define how our guy evolves, what is his journey, & how can we best support him.
- Define pain points that H can uniquely serve that lives up to our brand position
- Develop unique product propositions that are better than competitive & better serve our guys & their unmet needs.
- Maintain a consistent & robust understanding of the brands & businesses vying for our target audiences mindshare, & keep tabs on the cultural & product trends that are changing behaviors.
- Build strong business cases, including forecast volumes, margin analysis, price positioning & P&L to ensure opportunities meet financial objectives.
- Lead complex cross-functional projects, shepherding innovation from concept to launch in close partnership with our internal R&D, consumer insights, supply chain & sales channel partner teams.
- Collaborate closely with brand, retail & DTC teams on sell-in strategy to secure placement is consistent with Harrys business objectives.
- Get buy-in for your ideas & regularly lead communication of key updates to senior management (VP & Founder level) & provide ongoing program leadership to cross-functional teams across the organization.
Who were looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in a brand strategy role and/or product innovation role (Beauty or Beverage industry a plus)
- Big picture visionary who can see beyond what's currently out in the market today
- Deep consumer understanding & curiosity with an insights led approach to brand building & innovation
- Self-starter comfortable with ambiguity & nimble on your feet with a solution orientated mindset (ie. no task to small mentality)
- Analytical thinker comfortable manipulating large sets of data
- Highly effective project manager experienced at managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced & challenging environment with the ability to shift priorities to meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Strong communicator & relationship builder with the ability to communicate well with various cross functional groups as well as senior stakeholders
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.