WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking to hire a Manager on our Solutions Consulting team. Braze Solutions Consultants are trusted advisors to our prospective customers during the sales process, bringing extensive product expertise, strategic vision, & best practices to bear. We strive to lay strong foundations, beginning pre-sales, for long-term partnership between Braze & our customers. The Manager, Solutions Consulting role is a player-coach which includes managing & hiring Solutions Consultants across Brazes diverse industry verticals, customer types, & (potentially) geographic markets.
This role is an opportunity to expand on your people management & leadership skills, while partnering with Brazes sales, marketing, security, & product teams. The role will draw upon your people-management skills & experience in Presales Engineering, Customer Success, or Account Management along with a high level of curiosity about all things tech. You will serve as a mentor to Solutions Consultants on your team.
The role requires some travel, at most 50% at peak times, & is based in our Singapore office.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments & a real get it done attitude for our customers.
- Intellectual Curiosity Stimulated. Opportunities to be challenged beyond your existing capabilities with the full support of your teammates & our leadership team.
WHO YOU ARE
- People say youre a great communicator! You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them & understand their problem.
- Youre known for being a team player. We just cant emphasize this enough.
- Previous leadership experience & have led a team.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- You have experience selling into accounts with a sophisticated Pre-sales Consulting or Sales Engineering team.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical & dental coverage for you & your dependents
- Competitive pension & life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best