The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for supporting users & their surrounding infrastructure that are necessary for daily business operation. They ensure that applications are readily available to all users, along with account management & day-to-day troubleshooting.
This is a 12-week internship commencing March 15, 2021 through May 28, 2021. Full time availability will be required through that time.
- Ensure daily tasks & tickets are completed or assigned to the correct support staff
- Provision new hardware to all new & existing users
- Provide technical support for critical software, which includes provisioning, installation/configuration along with maintenance
- Maintaining user accounts, along with password changes & recovery
- Post Secondary Diploma, preferable in Computer Sciences or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Great communication skills in English, both written & oral
- Knowledge & experience in commonly used concepts, practices & procedures in IT field