Were looking for a Machine Learning engineer with practical experience writing production-quality code to join our growing team, working to address the challenge of understanding how differing messaging-based interactions between therapists & patients lead to differing behavioral health outcomes. The person filling this role will join a team of data scientists responsible for analyzing all aspects of Talkspaces data to understand customer engagement, therapist quality of service, & clinical outcomes & develop data-driven product features that aim to continually improve behavioral health outcomes.
Who you are
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are passionate about data & can communicate effectively with both data scientists, product managers, other engineers, & clinicians to discuss requirements, design, & expectations.
- You are excited about learning new tools/approaches that arent already a part of your toolkit.
- You can work independently & manage a list of priorities.
- You enjoy experimenting to try out new ideas.
- You care more about getting things done than dabbling with complicated techniques that add minimal additional value.
What youll do
Work with subject matter experts, product managers, data scientists & software engineers to design & develop new algorithms & services to assist therapists working on the Talkspace platform in providing more effective & efficient therapy.