Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
What we're looking for
Are you passionate about Customer Marketing? Are you a "builder"? If so, we have an exciting role for you! As SurveyMonkey continues to move upmarket, our base of enterprise customers is growing at an impressive rate. And we're delivering a great deal of value to these customers. We need to get these stories out there, to elevate our brand & the brands of our customers.
In addition to growing our customer base, we're also growing our product portfolio, with rich offerings across Surveys, Market Research & Customer Experience. As we continue to enhance these offerings, & further expand our portfolio of products, there will be an increasing number of opportunities to deliver more value to customers. Therefore, part of the mission of our Customer Marketing team will be to develop & execute on a strategy to drive upsell & cross-sell within our customer base.
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, you will roll up your sleeves, tell great stories, collaborate across other business functions, develop relationships with customers, & inspire team members.
- Define, build & grow the customer marketing function at SurveyMonkey
- Develop meaningful relationships with key customer advocates to support SurveyMonkey's growth plans across our product pillars
- Establish a customer journey map & determine ideal communications programs that deepen engagement & loyalty
- In collaboration with partners from Customer Success, Customer Experience, Sales & Product Marketing, build a programmatic approach to driving expansion through upsell & cross-sell
- In partnership with product marketing & other teams, develop & evolve a customer story engine that delivers high value customer stories in the right mix of media
- Partner with sales & customer success teams to design advocate nurture programs
- In partnership with sales & customer success, build & deploy key communication, adoption, retention, & growth campaigns to support the customer journey
- Partner with marketing, strategy & product leaders on customer events, including Advisory Boards, user groups, & webinars
- Define & jointly develop a process to track & analyze ROI for customer engagement & advocacy efforts
- Manage & grow the customer reference repository to enable efficient outreach for references & success stories
- Hire, lead, inspire & grow the skills of a team of customer marketers
- 8+ years experience in a customer marketing or customer advocacy role in the enterprise SaaS space
- Strong interpersonal & relationship-building skills
- Experience supporting large sales & customer success teams
- People manager with experience hiring, leading & nurturing talent
- Experience with digital marketing strategies & tactics
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.