Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As an Inside Sales Representative - Inbound B2B, you will be a founding employee of this new Corporate Sales team. The US Corporate Sales division is a rapidly growing start-up within our successful company.
You will ...
- Have a founders mindset & will contribute to building a successful sales channel
- Drive profitable sales - from lead to invoice paid, to contribute to our revenue targets
- Conduct sales activities with prospects - & customers, including but not exclusively: video-calls & phone-calls, webinars, drafting written proposals, etc.
- Handle customer needs, order corrections, & last minute additions/adjustments in a timely manner
- Maintain & update the CRM with details & contact information in a timely & organized manner
- Nurture ongoing customer relationships
- Reach out to assigned leads in a timely manner with urgency & excitement
- Work with sales operations to create cohesive marketing materials, strategy, & culture
- Positive & self-motivated - you are persistent, outgoing, independent, & proactive in your work
- Organized - you welcome managing multiple customers & projects & handle them with ease
- Professional - you have a high level of integrity & represent the HelloFresh Brand & DNA at all times
- People person - you are intuitive, engaging, & outgoing; you are engaging & instantly connect with people
- Embrace Ambiguity - if there is not a clear path, you thrive & get excited from the path you can forge
- Flexible - you thrive in autonomous environments with high growth & do not get overwhelmed easily
- Passionate about providing quality food in a sustainable way!
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of two years in sales or customer facing roles with at least one year of experience working in B2B Sales
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Excellent organization skills that allow you to work quickly & seamlessly
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.