Lifecycle marketing is a vital function within Zola & the Senior Lifecycle Marketing Associate will support all CRM efforts & optimize customer communication channels (email, push & onsite).
This role requires a demonstrated record of flawless execution & creative problem-solving in addition to proficiency in the technical aspects of the role (e.g., html coding, creating complex life cycle series, ensuring data quality, understanding API calls & event data as marketing criteria). This position provides an excellent opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally to deliver high-impact results while having fun at a fast-paced & fast-growing startup.
- Develop & fully execute customer communication strategies including promotional, lifecycle, acquisition, & transactional campaigns
- Assist in managing the lifecycle marketing calendar across multiple channels & audience segments, ensuring right content in front of the right person at the right time
- Support all aspects of campaign production (email, push, onsite assets, etc.):
- Write clear & detailed creative briefs
- Code (html) & schedule email & push campaigns
- Recommend strategic segmentation & build target audiences
- Test campaigns for quality; ensuring creative, copy, & links are correct
- Test, analyze & report on campaign performance, making strategic recommendations for optimization
- Support on-site promotions via creation & management of promo codes
- Manage & collaborate on cross-functional projects with the creative, copy, product, business intelligence & tech teams
- Assist in the relationship management of our third party service providers
- 1+ years of CRM or Lifecycle Marketing experience managing direct customer communications
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working with the following:
- Sailthru or other mid or enterprise tier email service provider
- Business intelligence reporting tools such as Looker, Cognos, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong Excel skills; thinks vlookup & pivot tables are a breeze
- Solid understanding of key performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & through PPT / Excel
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!