They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
Based in NYC, the Events & Partnership Marketing Manager will share the benefits of Gympass with our customers & prospects across B2B & gyms. With exciting growth & expansion ahead, we are looking for someone who can get their hands dirty with events & partnership strategy, execution, & ROI reporting. The ideal candidate will advance our brand & awareness initiatives as a wellness discovery company using a variety of channels & tactics in the field. This is not your typical in-office job & requires excitement about being out in the field!
What You'll Do...
- Manage the end-to-end elements of event marketing programs, including research, budget, planning, execution, & reporting
- Work with the sales & relationship teams to identify, develop, & manage targeted event marketing initiatives to drive revenue growth
- Report out on program effectiveness to quantify full ROI in a timely fashion
- Draft relevant speaker presentations, social media messaging
- Develop & execute & pre & post event communication strategy
- Create industry partnerships & implement joint programs to drive growth
You Should Have....
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a ROI-driven event marketer or similar role
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Familiarity with Salesforce event & campaign tracking a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively & appropriately across all channels
- Strong experience in community building
- Solid computer skills including Google Applications
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health/Dental & Vision Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development...around the world
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.