Agency Sales & Partnership Executive
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate & manage large,complex agencies? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better every day? Do you want to be at the intersection of data, tech, media & creativity?
We are looking for an Agency Sales & Partnerships Executive to join our team & drive growth for our media agency relationships. The role allows you to leverage existing relationships as well as build new ones while you scale our agency partnerships. Our ideal candidate will serve as the quarterback of new & existing agency engagements, identifying opportunities to partner with LiveRamp to exceed their clients goals. Ultimately the success of the Agency team & LiveRamp are based on the success of our clients & you will be at the forefront of driving those critical outcomes. You will collaborate with different internal stakeholders & team members to ensure maximum performance for everyone involved.
This role is based at LiveRamps offices in New York City & is part of the Agency Team, which is driving exponential growth across the company.
- Own a bookings target against agency accounts offering a great chance for high earnings
- Serve as a key member of the agency account team, working with agencies to solve their clients biggest marketing problems
- Lead our efforts to expand growth across multiple agencies
- Be the agencys strategic partner & internal advocate to drive success
- Leverage technical know-how to drive adoption, activation & understanding
- Drive deals to closure & maintain close relationships with clients to expand growth
- Proven sales or business development success growing agency business with at least 4-5 years experience
- At least 1-2 years recent years experience at a MarTech or AdTech selling to Agencies
- Existing partnerships and/or ability to establish new partnerships within strategic agencies
- Drive engagement, adoption, education with data driven media buyers
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on audience targeting & audience segment building
- Support client questions & promote broader engagement with the marketing technology ecosystem
- Collaborate with cross-functional experts across LiveRamp to deliver world-class solutions
- Both empathetic & analytic: You elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesize research to gain a deep understanding & narrow definition of a problem
- Exhibit aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrate strong problem solving & analytical thinking skills
- Know how to manage, simplify, & prioritize multiple requirements, deadlines, & projects
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: Smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking, & proactive
- You have worked in (or very closely alongside) an agency environment
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our companys future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York City & take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance