Peloton is looking for a talented & seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive key business & engagement metrics on our app platforms. Bring your customer-centric lens across the organization to drive more nuanced understanding of our competitors & customers, inform roadmap discussions, develop new feature positioning, launch new products & deepen customer engagement. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be strategic & to craft meaningful product & customer experiences for Pelotons apps including iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV & more.
- Develop & share actionable member insights & personas based on quantitative (engagement) & qualitative (surveys, focus groups) research to further understand consumer behavior throughout the end-to-end customer journey. Integrate customer insights into product strategy & roadmaps with a strategic & analytical approach.
- Document & share the competitive landscape for fitness apps across key stakeholders (including Research, Product, Analytics, & Marketing)
- Lead go-to-market launch planning with clear messaging & positioning for new features or benefits, ensuring that messaging is consistent across channels to ensure successful, integrated launches for new product features to improve awareness, adoption, & engagement
- Own & execute our App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy
- Work closely with platform partners like Apple, Google, & Amazon among others
- Develop & implement winning strategies to maximize customer retention through product experience
- Manage test & learn lifecycle marketing campaigns in various points of customer journey (i.e. acquisition, onboarding, engagement, loyalty & winback) based on member insights.
- Work closely with Product Marketing Coordinator & cross-functional leads to develop channel plans & testing strategies to maximize learnings from each campaign rollout (i.e. multiple creative variants, campaign rollout by customer segment, holdout groups per campaign, etc).
- Conduct project post-mortems to review performance results, feedback from cross-teams & learnings for future campaigns & marketing programs.
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves & occasionally code emails, adjust images, size images, program administrative pages, etc.
- Can attend meetings & represent departmental interests independently.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Has a sophisticated understanding of B2C subscription services/products including drivers of conversion, engagement & churn
- Strong communication & project management skills; ability to successfully work & collaborate with cross-departmental teams
- Hands-on experience managing product/feature launches as well as lifecycle marketing campaigns (i.e. acquisition, onboarding, engagement/retention, loyalty & winback), from asset creation through to campaign launch & analysis. Experience with CRM & CDP platforms such as Oracle, Salesforce, Braze, Simon Data, etc
- Experience with both qualitative & quantitative customer research
- Experience working collaboratively with technical teams like Product, Engineering & Analytics.
- Comfortable acquiring & interpreting raw data & converting into actionable insights/recommendations. Fluency in tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, Amplitude, Looker, & intermediate in SQL
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to convey complex ideas with simple & easy to understand language
- Must be self organized, self directed & can prioritize daily tasks
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.