AiCure is headquartered in New York & has leveraged mobile & cloud-based applications, combined with our latest Artificial Intelligence (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Data Science) to bring about a better way for pharma & healthcare businesses to deliver to you & I.
When patients use our apps, information on their medication intake is reported in various dashboard products, which allow stakeholders to gain insights & to take actions (patient alerts, etc.). Our apps use computer vision to identify the patient (face verification), verify that patients are taking the right medication (pill recognition), & that they are actually taking their medication (action recognition).
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Engineering Team!
- Create & modify computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Modify existing software to correct errors & improve functionality, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or improve performance.
- Analyze user needs & software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time & cost constraints.
- Gather & document user requirements & confirm by reviewing objectives, data input, & output requirements.
- Define unit & acceptance tests for applications.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, & others to design systems.
- Analyze & improve efficiency, scalability, & stability of current system.
- Store, retrieve, & manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities & requirements.
- Design, develop, & modify software systems using scientific analysis & mathematical models to predict & measure outcome & consequences of design.
- Prepare & participate in presentation of code reviews & testing.
- Design, implement, launch, & maintain highly visible & scalable services & systems.
- Ensure that all work complies with company policies & procedures & applicable regulations (e.g., HIPPA).