ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are seeking a Motion Graphics Animator with strong creative & editorial skills to join our growing internal production department. You will be collaborating with the creative department to animate 2D graphics for marketing assets that will live in any/all mediums, such as broadcast, digital, socialetc.
You will play a significant role in the evolution of our internal production capabilities as we continue to push the boundaries of production in creative & efficient ways. This role requires strong interpersonal skills due to frequent one-on-one collaboration with other editors & animators. This role will require a solid understanding of the creative process & your ability to receive & implement feedback while being comfortable sharing your own knowledge & expertise throughout the animation process. Thus, building a strong collaborative environment where the creative process can thrive.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Produce high-quality motion graphics, titles, animations.
- Create mockups & animations for visual concepts
- Work from creative briefs & successfully receive & apply feedback
- Familiar with UX & Social Media platforms
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- BA degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of animation experience
- At least (2-3) years of professional experience as a motion graphics animator.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Suite, After Effects, Premier Pro
- Cinema 4D, or Maya or other 3D software knowledge a plus
- Experience with Rotoscoping & VFX Compositing a plus
- Strong time management & problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to project & file hierarchy.
- Knowledge of 3D animation using Cinema 4D is a plus
- Additional knowledge & ability to trouble shoot relevant technology & software needed to stay competitive & perform to our standards is also a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.