This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Governance, Risk & Compliance Specialist
We are looking for someone with governance & compliance experience & technical depth, someone to own & advance the whole compliance program to strengthen the entire Security program in a modern tech-driven business. In this role, you will help ensure that our various compliance programs are appropriate & where possible facilitate a self-service approach. We want to focus on how security engineering can help shape compliance & governance & how automation can help reduce unnecessary compliance efforts.
A team player, that can communicate current & future compliance requirements & their impact to the business. One of the main goals will be to measure, promote & communicate how appropriate risk & compliance efforts benefit the business. Keeping in mind that "you cannot improve what you don't measure" will help you succeed in this role.
What youll do
- Design an overarching overview of the company security posture status
- Help sharpening our risk assessment approach & maintaining it up to date with the current threat landscape
- Deep dive into various compliance programs (PCI DSS, PCI 3DS, PCI P2PE, EBA guidelines, SOC, GDPR, etc.)
- Communicate with external stakeholders (clients, regulators, etc.) how we comply with those compliance programs
- Communicate & enforce proper technical solutions to comply with the applicable requirements
Who you are
- You are interested in moving compliance beyond the checklist
- You exercise good judgment around the balance of compliance & business needs
- You can establish trust with stakeholders & partners
- You can communicate with clarity
- Can connect the dots under pressure & is open to feedback
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!