Who we are:
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
With the fragmentation of digital ad spending into an ever increasing number of media formats & environments, it is critical for DVs ad exposure & engagement measurement products to execute accurately & efficiently wherever our advertiser & publisher clients run our services. As the Product Manager for Quality Automation, you will be responsible for the last line of defense before a new measurement technology is rolled out to run on millions of apps & sites each day. This role is a vital part of the processes in place to ensure that issues are identified & resolved before they may potentially impact billions of ad impressions & hundreds of millions in media investment. The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge in test automation & quality with the necessary skills to translate them into a product ownership capability.
This role is part of the growing Exposure & Engagement (E&E) measurement product team that measures billions of ads each day & drives insights to our clients through hundreds of metrics. We are a cross functional team that enables DoubleVerifys services across all devices/ ad formats, collects ad exposure & engagement signals, & produces metrics,reports, & insights for DV clients & partners.
What Youll Do:
- Lead the development of a modern fully functional automation test framework to support all aspects of quality, including the execution of automated test plans
- Work collaboratively with PMs & engineers, including teams in different locations, to build the roadmap for automation; compile product requirements that are best suited for automated testing.
- Manage the scope of the measurement quality team to translate the product requirements into test cases & suites
- Validate the outcome of the tests by comparing the browser/app measurement results & database assertions against the expected results
- Isolate, replicate, & report any anomalies per an automated defined process & escalate them in an actionable format for development teams to investigate & resolve
- Design & create monitors & alerts to identify scenarios where we may lose data or be unable to measure impressions that were not identified in the test environment
- Manage DVs partner certification process for mobile in-app & CTV inventory that ensures the accuracy of measurement signals
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years professional experience in automated testing & quality initiatives
- Prior experience managing products that are exposed as SDKs/APIs & experience in web/mobile & CTV app testing
- Proven track record of improving product test coverage & managing large suites of automated tests
- Strong data analysis skills & attention to details; a successful candidate is expected to have a data driven approach where product requirements are derived through insights from large datasets
- Possess outstanding critical thinking skills for future-thinking & planning
- B.A. /B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education in Computer Science or a related technical field is strongly preferred
- Your coworkers describe you as hands-on & having a positive can-do attitude
What We Consider as Advantages:
- Past experience in AdTech/MarTech or related areas with a strong understanding of the online advertising industry, platforms, & relevant metrics
- Prior experience in a CI/CD environment where the automated testing solution ensures quality
- Product management experience related to a test automation solution
- Experience directly or managing teams that use tools such as Selenium, BrowserStack etc as well as Postman or similar API tool