Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Publisher Account Manager - Optimise SMB? Were glad you asked!
What is the purpose of a Publisher Account Manager - Optimise SMB?
Optimise is a growing team of sales ninjas at Taboola who are dedicated to making sure every single one of Taboolas Small & Medium sized clients achieves success on our platform. We manage a global portfolio of publishers who come in all different shapes & sizes & are their champions when it comes to all things performance - & were looking for an Account Manager to join us on this adventure.
You will own a large portfolio of existing global accounts, & your priority will be seeking out ways to grow their revenue & jumping on any opportunity you have to discuss these with them. You will use data & your excellent communication skills to explain the value proposition of these optimisations, & with 800 clients in your portfolio, youll know how to prioritize & manage your time effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is hungry to build off any initial sales experience & wants to learn the ins-and-outs of the entire sales process, from prospecting to closing.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Publisher Account Manager - Optimise SMB, you will:
- Be an expert on how to achieve success with Taboolas product offering for Small & Medium sized publisher partners
- Identify upsell opportunities by using data & an analytical mindset
- Use your consultative skills to speak with our publisher partners via video conferencing & the phone, understand their objectives & suggest ways that Taboola can help them get there
- Identify, pitch & close upsell opportunities at scale
- Own quarterly revenue & activity targets
What skills do I need to succeed in this role?
- Fluent English, Spanish & Portuguese
- 1 years of professional experience in a client-facing capacity (in the digital media/online publisher space preferred but not required) or a demonstrated interest in sales
- A data / analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal & written client-facing communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize & manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial & comfortable dealing with evolving situations & processes
- Demonstrated ability to work & collaborate within a high-performing team
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our partners include MSN, Isto, CNN Brasil, Folha de So Paulo, R7, Editora Globo & much more.
- Taboola So Paulo offers a generous benefit package including health insurance.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below. Please submit your CV in English.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf). Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights