Job Description|Additional Information
As a Pluralsight Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of account research, ABM program design & execution, & reporting. The role is responsible for:
- Provide research on accounts & account contacts within account portfolio.
- Prioritize & group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution & buying cycle.
- Oversee offer creation & determine the optimal tactic mix for named accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, digital marketing & field marketing to define & establish campaign workflows.
- Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales & show reps how to execute program elements on their own.
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization according to the analysis of buyer need
- Conduct A/B testing of messaging to improve response & conversion rates
- Produce weekly reports on campaign performance & provide recommendations for optimization.
What you'll own:
- Execution of ABM programs, including account selection, account research & planning, leverage ABM & digital marketing technologies, as well as measurement & reporting.
- Drive personalization & scale focused on segments & personas.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including sales, corporate marketing, product marketing, & field marketing.
- Try new & creative tactics, develop 1:1, & 1: few programs designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
- Provide data & insights on strategic accounts, as well as contacts within these accounts.
- Educate sales on the role of marketing within strategic accounts.
- Ensure that each activity is tracked & measured. Report on performance with a focus on pipeline & ROI. Utilize data & dashboards to inform future programs & investments.
Experience you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- 4+ years of experience in a SaaS-based B2B demand generation or ABM role or combination
- Proven track record designing & executing innovative account-based marketing programs.
- Experience with Marketo, Engagio, & Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to communicate & collaborate well with others
- Data-driven & extremely organized
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.