Who we are
DoubleVerify is a data & analytics company, we track & analyze tens of billions of ads for the biggest brands in the world like AT&T, Vodafone, Apple, Nike, Disney & most of the Fortune 500 companies. We do that in real-time, across all mediums & platforms; Desktop, Mobile, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. & provide our functionality in real time & in reports across a range of products; Fraud Protection, Brand Safety, Engagement, Geo Verification & more. DV has multiple R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Finland, Belgium & San Diego, the center in Israel is focused on building the core products. We are a fast-paced bunch with a lot of things to build.
What youll do
We are looking for someone to join our Devops Infrastructure team
The DevOps team is made up of engineers working cross-functionally to provide all of our product automations & CI/CD pipelines.
You will be part of a small talented team that sits at the center of multiple software engineering teams to provide standardized tools & streamlined infrastructure deployments.
We in Doubleverify believe that giving our people a broad range of responsibilities results in the highest satisfaction for the engineers & a strong return on investment for the company. We want people who love the idea of working on tools & system testing in one week & fine tuning kubernetes internals on the next.
The ideal candidate embraces continuously evolving architecture & wants to play a role in designing how things are done here.
You will be working with our team to help architect, build, & support a high volume / low latency platform that processes several terabytes of data each day. You will have the freedom to innovate & take your projects from test to production in a short time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, deploy & own Kubernetes platform (Google GKE/Rancher)
- Work on improving kubernetes monitoring using Prometheus & Grafana
- Contribute to the design & implementation of new products & features, making sure they are all developed so they fit nicely in DV infrastructure
- You will work alongside the development teams to provision, automate, & tune multiple environments across datacenter & cloud platforms.
- identifying bottlenecks, sniffing packets, finding bugs in applications source code, & creating dashboards on the fly is key.
Who you are
- At least 2+ years experience as a DevOps
- At least 1 year experience managing/owning a Kubernetes based platform.
- Experience with Kubernetes tools like Calico, Cert-manager, CoreDNS, External-DNS, Helm, Prometheus operator, etc...
- 4+ years experience in scripting (Python/GO/Bash).
- Good experience with Linux
- DevOps experience with a good planning understanding of continuous delivery & deployment patterns & tools (CI/CD)experience with gitLab preferred
- Google cloud or other cloud platforms exposure is nice to have
- Kafka exposure is nice to have
- Ability to leverage application & system metrics, log events, & wire data to analyze performance.
- Mastery of one or more configuration management frameworks (terraform/ansible preferred).
- Good communication skills, a great personality, & a love for working collaboratively.
- Experience in Declarative programming.