Temporary Graphic Designer & Illustrator (Marketing)
Were looking for a talented junior/mid-level graphic designer & illustrator to help establish a holistic branding effort for an upcoming content series. Designers at Smart are rooted in strategic brand understanding & can bring a brand experience to life, regardless of the medium & this will be no exception.
This project is an opportunity to design the look & feel of the content series, delivering illustrations, infographics, photography and/or posters to be used across newsletters, articles, LinkedIn, email headers, social media, & our website. It will be a temporary position ~32-40 hours per week across 4 weeks. This role will be remote at an hourly rate between $25-35/hour depending on experience.
NATURALLY, YOU HAVE
- A bachelors degree in visual/graphic design/brand communication (or a related field)
- 2+ years of experience designing print & digital visual systems
- Experience creating brand guidelines & style guides
- Impressive skills in visual storytelling, ideation & sketching
- Mastery of design tools including Illustrator; experience with prototyping tools such as sketch and/or After Effects a plus
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to articulate concepts & design directions
- Capable of empathy. Great design is based on understanding other people, how they behave, what they care about, what they want to achieve